Product Name: Resilient-Seated Gate Valve
Product Model No.：Z45X-1016 、 1016C C
Ⅰ. Application and main property specification
1. The valve is applicable to such a fluid pipeline with working temperature less than 80℃.
2. The valve has so many merits such as good seal, flexible on-off, very flexible memory, long working lifetime and so on. It can be widely applied on so many fluid pipelines as regulating device and restriction device, including the systems of water service, sewerage, construction, petroleum, chemicals, food products, pharmaceutical, textile and other light industries, electric power, marine, metallurgy, energy and so on.
3. The inner and outer surface is coated by non-poisonous powder epoxy resin. And the inside and outside of the gate adopts rubber laminating compression moulding forming. Above measures may prevent valve body and the gate from corrosion and rusting.
4. The installation of the valve is easy to maintain and repair. It can be replace with new seal ring under the condition of water not stopping.
5. Main technology and property parameters
Clean water, sewerage and
Ⅱ. Function principle and structure feature
1. The valve consists of valve body, the gate, valve cap, valve stem, driven parts and so on.
2. The on-off function is realized by hand wheel rotation or driven device.
Ⅳ. Attention points of maintenance and repair and installation
1. The valve must be stored in drying and ventilation room. Prohibit piling up. Temperature should be kept in the limit of 0℃-35℃; And relative humidity should be remained in the range of 50%-80%. Above requirements are met to prevent lining piece from aging and to shorten working lifetime.
2. Should avoid contacting fluid fuel, oil and other flammable matter.
3. Two ends of path of stored valve must be sealed in order to prevent foreign matter from entering interloculum and to impair related sealing parts.
4. In the process of installation and transportation, prohibit impinging metal or other hard matter in order to avoid powder epoxy resin breaking and being out of corrosion resistant action.
5. Before installation, should check carefully if the operating condition of pipelines conforms to the regulated applicable scope of the valve; Avoid unnecessary loss because of improper use.
6. In the process of installation, should clean the interloculum of the valve in order to avoid dirt clogging and impairing sealing element. And should check if the connection bolts on connection position are uniformly tightened.
7. Must not connect thread rope with hand wheel or valve stem for lifting.
8. In the process of hand operation, must not rely on lever to open or close the valve in order to avoid impairing driven part or sealing element because of excessive torque.
9. During operation, must check frequently the easily-worn parts on sealing position and others contacting media. Check periodically according to actual condition.
10. If the valve is applied on such a pipeline of discontinuous operation, should clean the position contacting media when stops running in order to prolong working lifetime.
11. For the repaired valve, should do the seal property test according to related regulation with no exception. After the test is passed, may install and use, as well make a report for reference.
Ⅴ. Possible faults and elimination methods
Hand wheel rotating not flexible
1. Clogging of the contacting position between valve stem and copper nut
2. Foreign matter clogging on the transmission position
3. Valve stem bending
1. Process burr and coat non oil lubricant.
2. Eliminate foreign matter.
3. Adjust and replace valve stem.
Leakage between sealing surfaces
1. Existing dirt between sealing surfaces
2. Particle matter clogging in the pipe
3. Gate wearing or aging
4. Sealing surface corrosion
1. Clean dirt with no impairment of sealing surface.
2. Eliminate sundries and take preventive measures.
3. Replace the gate.
4. Replace valve body.
Leakage between two ends of axial direction
1. O-sealing ring between valve stem and valve cap impairing
1. Replace O-sealing ring.
Leakage of connection between valve body and valve cap
1. Connection bolt tightening not uniformly
2. Sealing ring impairing
1. Tighten uniformly.
2. Replace sealing ring.