Product Name: Double ported exhaust valve
Product Model No.：QB2-1016 、 1016C C
QB2-10 Series of Double Ported Exhaust Valve
These series of valves are drums-shape, mainly used for the pipelines with water as working media so as to improve the efficiency of water-conveyance equipment and protect the pipeline from distortion and rupture. As the necessary devices, these valves are mainly used for suction or exhaust in pressure-conveying pipelines.
2. Main application and applicable medium
The product is mainly used for suction or exhaust in the pipelines with flange connection, used in petroleum industry, chemicals industry, firepower station and so on, in the working conditions of pressure (1.0~1.6Mpa) and operation temperature (≤100°C). The applicable mudium includes water, oil, hydrogen and so on.
3. Function principle
When injecting water in pipe, the choke plug will stop at the open position，and then the valve will exhaust greatly. When the air is exhausted completely, it starts to inject water in the valve. At the same time, the floater emerges so as to drive choke plug to closed position and to stop exhaust air. Under normal operation of water transmission, while little air accumulating in the valve to a certain extent, water level descends and floater lowers consequently. Meanwhile, the air will exhaust by small exhaust vent. When water pump stops, either water flowing out completely or negative pressure producing in pipe, choke plug will open instantly and suck in air to ensure safety of pipeline.
4. Main technical parameters
Shell test pressure
Sealing test pressure
Clean water/ oils
5. Introduction for the main parts material.
7.Table of flange connection size
8. Installation position
1). At the water pump outlet, before the check valve on the transverse tubule. It will exhaust when the water pump starts to work, and inspire when the pump stop.
2) At the downgrade places in the transverse tubul.
3) in the location where may generate vaccum or negative-pressure when the water pum stops.
4) in the long pipeline, the valves are installed every 0.4~0.8 km in the transverse tubul.
5) in the highest places of transverse tubul, at the top of standpipe.
9. Installation precaution
1) the exhaust valve should be install vertically at the transverse tubul.
2) install an isolation valve under the exhaust valve in order for repair easily.
3) the valve cannot be installed in the superacid or strong alkali conditions.
4) take antifreezing measure to protect the pipes in winter.