Product Name: Slangging woarpoof gate Valve
Product Model No.：NPZ941H-16 16C
Ⅰ. Application and property specification
Using as on-off device, the valve is applicable to such a pipeline with nominal pressure in the limit of 1.6Mpa-2.5Mpa, working temperature less than 100℃,and input medium being slag-water mixture.
Maximum particle size≤50mm
ⅡMain part material
Valve seat Gate suface
Wear-resistant cast steel
Valve stem nut
Cast aluminum bronze
Ⅲ. Working principle structure specification
1. The torque of the valve limits the mechanism action. When valve stem nut rotates clockwise, the gate will descend resulting in pathway cutting off. After the valve gains necessary tightness, stop operation automatically, that is closing. And it rotates counterclockwise, the gate will ascent to expected position resulting in stroke control mechanism acting, that is opening.
2. The inlet of valve cavity adopts single side sealing, and the outlet remains wedge slag discharging end. And the outlet end is in accord with the pipe, decreasing wearing at the bottom of the valve as well as increasing the working life of valve.
3. The gate adopts compound single side wedge structure. The gate surface may rotate in favor of maintenance and repair and replacement.
Ⅳ. Preservation, installation and application
1. With two ends of path being plugged, the valve should be kept in drying and ventilation room. For long term storage, should check frequently in order to avoid rusting and corrosion.
2. Before installation, should clean the valve cavity. When install, must check the mark on the valve if it meets the requirement.
3. The valve should be installed on the vertical position of horizontal pipeline in favor of maintenance and repair and operation.
4. The valve is only used for opening completely or closing completely not as throttling valve in order to avoid scouring sealing surface resulting in decreasing working lifetime.
5. When start and stop the valve, should adopt electric operation control or use rotational controller not relying on other levers.
6. Drive section should be kept clean and oil lubricant periodically.
7. The valve shoulld be electrified for running test when install and use, making a notice of the adjustment of phase sequence for 3 Phases of electric motor.
8. In use should check the connecting bolt between electric device and the valve if looses. Strictly guard against accidents because of continuing the use of loosen bolts.
9. In use of electric product, should adjust closing directional torque to reach product sealing.
Ⅴ. Possible fault and elimination method
Valve stem driving not flexibly
Filler packing over tightly or packing cover deviating
The thread of the screw between both valve stems impairing or existing dirt
Clogging between guide groove of the gate and guide track of valve body
Adjust the nut of packing cover.
Disassemble to repair the screw or eliminate dirt and oil lubricant.
Disassemble to repaire the guide groove of the gate and the guide track.
Packing position leakage
Filler not packing tightly
A small amount of filler
Filler using too long time or invalidating
Uniformly screw off the nut of filler.
Increase filler properly.
Replace new filler.
Leakage of connection positions between valve body and valve cap as well as between valve body and valve seat
The nut connecting bolts screwing not tightly or unevenly
Connection sealing surface existing impairment or dirt
The gasket impairing
Screwing off the nut uniformly.
Repair sealing surface or clean dirt.
Replace with new gasket.
Leakage of sealing surface between the gate and valve seat
Existing dirt between sealing surfaces
Sealing surface impairing
Sealing surface of gate lower than that of valve seat
Not adjusting closing directional torque
Grind sealing surface again or process welding machining.
Thicken the gate spacer to adjust fit clearance.
Adjust closing directional torque.
Losing control of valve on-off to terminal
Opening directional stroke control mechanism failure
Closing directional torque limit mechanism failure
Adjust number of turns and wrong position
Check and adjust stroke control mechanism.
Check and adjust torque limit mechanism.